Friday, July 3, 2009


1. When I heard that song on the radio I couldn't help but think of you again. Just like always.

2. A friend's helping hand is the best medicine.

3. It's late, but I know that I will answer the ringing telephone. Just like I do every night, despite what I say. I can't fight you.

4. You have control over me now, as you once did. Guess you'll have that power forever and always.

5. My eyes have seen the writing on the wall. Your betrayal is staring me in the face. Just like the barrel of my 10mm is staring at yours.

6. I know the truth now and am finally able to walk away without a second thought. And someday, I'll be able to love just as strongly.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to celebrating our country's independence , tomorrow my plans include speaking at a TEA Party and Sunday, I want to sleep!

Labels: , ,

posted by Jill at 4:18 PM |

0 Comments: