Friday, February 27, 2009
You hate my callousness...
And I have to agree.
You call me a "cold-hearted bitch"
for focusing on my career,
my future,
and no one else's.

You accuse me of treachery,
for not letting you interfere,
because I'm not willing to attach
myself
to anyone
ever again.

You continue your attempts,
to comfort me,
to know me.
You'll persist for awhile,
but just like the others,
you'll give up.

No one knows
how to reach me

not even myself.

- Hannah Jo, 2009

Labels: , ,

posted by Jill at 12:05 AM |

2 Comments:

At February 28, 2009 at 1:05 PM, Blogger Thom Gabrukiewicz said........
An interesting read. Full of angst, yes, but there's an inward look that I think is healthy for people to do.
 


At February 28, 2009 at 1:13 PM, Blogger Tumblewords: said........
Well done - for sure it spells the push/pull of you/me and tells the tale. Nice work...