Saturday, August 8, 2009
1. Laying on the sun-warmed grass with you is my favorite summertime activity. Our fingers intertwined as we lose ourselves in fantasies.

2. My favorite John Hughes movies is The Breakfast Club.

3. Your skin is something I love to touch. The warmth of your body upon mine spreads to my soul, filling me, making me whole.

4. The full moon spills through the open balcony doors, bathing us in an iridescent glow.

5. I have to grow up right now. Your choices have forced it upon me. Once again, I fooled myself with your fantasies and fairy tales, forgetting that they were never meant for me.

6. When daylight fades, so does your memory.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to working on my book for LEND ME A TENOR, tomorrow my plans include sleeping and Sunday, I want to sleep and work on my book!

ffi

Labels: ,

posted by Jill at 10:25 PM |

0 Comments: