Saturday, August 15, 2009
1. When will it be our time? I'm left waiting and waiting. We're both crazy about each other, but the timing is never right. I want you. Screw everyone else.

2.REPO: The Genetic Opera was the last good book I read or movie I saw or tv show I watched.

3. Everything has its beauty but one has to search for the beauty, especially when you're suffering. So, blink back the tears and look at the world.

4. Hamburgers and Italian Sausage is what I had for dinner.

5. I'd like your to feel your hands all over me.

6. With you is where I want to be right now. When I was with you, I was at ease for the first time in a long time. I could finally breathe.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to driving home, tomorrow my plans include getting home and Sunday, I want to go pick up my furniture for my apartment!

Labels: , , ,

posted by Jill at 11:29 PM |

0 Comments: