Tuesday, August 18, 2009
1. Birdbrain looking for a mate
And I'm a kitten looking for lunch. ;)

2. Where Are All The Bad Girls?
We're all off doing dark deeds in dark corners. Come join us on the dark side.

3. A Good Woman Is Hard To Fine
And a good man is nonexistent.

4. Does God Know You've Escaped From Heaven?
Please... He kicked me out.

5. I Put the Fun in DysFUNctional
As long as that's the only place you think you're putting it.

6. Does this profile make me look fat?
Depends. Do these jeans make my butt look big?

7. I'm a no nonsince person with little tolorrance for stupitity
And I'm the grammer nazi from hell. Please correct the following before contacting anyone: "I'm a no nonsense person with little tolerance for stupidity." Thank you

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by Jill at 5:33 PM |

2 Comments:

At August 18, 2009 at 10:26 PM, Blogger Mimi Lenox said........
#1,2,5...insanely funny!
 


At August 18, 2009 at 10:32 PM, Blogger Vanniedosa said........
lol! you are too funny. great job!

Vannie
Fun|Fierce|Fab